Pages

briefly about me...

My photo
I am very rough and tough but at the same time fragile and sensitive. I am very straight forward but sometimes i prefer to be reserved. I am very friendly but sometimes i just want to be alone. I am very bold but simple... i am very ambitious but always a daydreamer...i have many good friends and i trusted them all, for me friends are for keep. I am a big eater but there is a lot of edible things that i don’t eat. I am always on the go but sometimes i prefer sleeping, i am about to pursue with the highest level of education but there are still a lot of things that i need to learn... I’m very particular about things but not disciplined enough to do things accordingly. After all i am just a normal imperfect creation like the rest of us who needs to eat n sleep n do other things that other people do...I love cars.. Motorbikes, partying but i also enjoy cooking, sewing n gardening... i consider myself a multitasking person.. An All Rounder and i am proud of it! On top of all things... i thank god for giving me the chance to walk this world. To be where i am now and the person i have grown to be..

Thursday, December 29, 2011

building condition survey 28/12/2011

This house has been abandoned for a year. the floor area is about 500sq ft. 2 rooms walk up flat. Located in the heart of Kepala Batas town. Still in very good condition but there are leaks at some location due to 2 reason 1. pipe leask 2. roof leaks. A few missing glasses on the louvered windows. some birds droppings in one of the room due to the missing glasses. And some defects on the existing piping.

The house belongs to a retired middle aged man. When i took over, there were no water supply or electricity so i have to apply for new reconnection for both ulitities. Now the water and electricity is running smoothly. since the house is in an acceptable condition, the only repair that it needed is for the roof leaks and the pipe leaks nevertheless, these two are quite challenging jobs because i need to climb into the roof cavity to tackle the problem.

Below are some photos taken during my surface survey, done on 28 Dec 2011.

The survey pic in video format for those who are unwilling to scroll down..



The first flow of water from the tap after the new reconnection




water leakage on a wall

water leakage on the kitchen ceiling and wall

bird droppings

Missing glasses

missing glasses
hole in the ceiling


hol ein the ceiling

water ponding

roof leak


existing water tub


existing sitting WC

plumbing to the WC

existing plumbing in the toilet

water leak on the toilet roof


broken lamp shade

bedroom door still in good condition

the main entrance door

main entrance door will be replaced with a solid wood door

pipe leaks in the toilet/bathroom

pipe leaks close up

toilet/bathroom existing metal door will be replaced with PVC sliding door




1 comment: