these are the things to look for when doing a survey on a building..
1. Plant growth
2. Wet and dry rot
3. Leakage
4. Painting (chalking/ peeling off)
5. Cracking (hairline crack or any other crack that is wider than 5mm thick)
6. Dampness (caused by ground water absorbtion or by rainwater)
This page supposed to be my building surveying journal, but apparently it has also covered property management , construction and real estate, well somehow or rather they are related to each other aren't they.. happy reading, cheers!!!!
Pages
briefly about me...
- Martina J. Koeng - I am myself and i am happy.. chill and be merry!
- I am very rough and tough but at the same time fragile and sensitive. I am very straight forward but sometimes i prefer to be reserved. I am very friendly but sometimes i just want to be alone. I am very bold but simple... i am very ambitious but always a daydreamer...i have many good friends and i trusted them all, for me friends are for keep. I am a big eater but there is a lot of edible things that i don’t eat. I am always on the go but sometimes i prefer sleeping, i am about to pursue with the highest level of education but there are still a lot of things that i need to learn... I’m very particular about things but not disciplined enough to do things accordingly. After all i am just a normal imperfect creation like the rest of us who needs to eat n sleep n do other things that other people do...I love cars.. Motorbikes, partying but i also enjoy cooking, sewing n gardening... i consider myself a multitasking person.. An All Rounder and i am proud of it! On top of all things... i thank god for giving me the chance to walk this world. To be where i am now and the person i have grown to be..
No comments:
Post a Comment