I'm not really good at understanding idioms.. i'm so straightforward; sometimes i hardly understand silly jokes.. i am always the last one to laught. Ok that is me.
I already replied in the comments section in Make The Pitch website but my comment does not appear, i replied on every comment, composing long explaination but sadly nothing came out, i got so annoyed. Something is really wrong with the system.. or i don't know what happened! So i decided to reply in my blog instead. Better! and i have plenty more room to write!
When i got a comment from TS, the 1st thing that came across my mind was "what elephant?" a few seconds later after reading the whole thing i finally got it. Ahaa!! the real BIG issue.
Before i was selected to the top 30, i went to an audition in Penang on 17th September, i knew about this pitch 4 days prior to the audition date. So in 4 days i was really working very hard (24/7) to gather as much resources that i could because this project has been in my mind and my hard disk since forever!! (since the day i revisited my dad's gloomy and deteriorating house)
I'd love to emphasis again that, the houses i'm referring to belongs to legal owners. not the local government. The project belongs to Perda. YES, the land type is 99 years leasehold. My dad is one of the owner. He has an S&P agreement as a proof.
First of all, i wouldn't want to do things if it is illegal. 2ndly, this issue did came out during my audition. And the panel during audition; even though i've explained the fact very thoroughly, still want me to do the double checking. I did talk to one of the state assemblyman and he verified, happened to be he is also interested to join me if he managed to buy one of those abandoned houses.
Even though it is a leasehold, doesn't mean that we couldnt do anything with it isn't it? I anticipate the next question would be can we rent it out? Of course! everybody is renting out their houses whether it is leasehold or freehold. It doesn't matter. in my case, we have to prepare a special agreement between my company and the rightful owners to cover specific matters and the owners that i've managed to meet have no problem with that.
A lot of people who watched the show have came out with different feedback and again the 1st thing is the shades issue, 2nd is the way i presented and 3rdly my idea. Nevertheless, I am glad that everybody like it and told me it was great.
I think this would suffice for the time being..
This page supposed to be my building surveying journal, but apparently it has also covered property management , construction and real estate, well somehow or rather they are related to each other aren't they.. happy reading, cheers!!!!
Pages
briefly about me...
- Martina J. Koeng - I am myself and i am happy.. chill and be merry!
- I am very rough and tough but at the same time fragile and sensitive. I am very straight forward but sometimes i prefer to be reserved. I am very friendly but sometimes i just want to be alone. I am very bold but simple... i am very ambitious but always a daydreamer...i have many good friends and i trusted them all, for me friends are for keep. I am a big eater but there is a lot of edible things that i don’t eat. I am always on the go but sometimes i prefer sleeping, i am about to pursue with the highest level of education but there are still a lot of things that i need to learn... I’m very particular about things but not disciplined enough to do things accordingly. After all i am just a normal imperfect creation like the rest of us who needs to eat n sleep n do other things that other people do...I love cars.. Motorbikes, partying but i also enjoy cooking, sewing n gardening... i consider myself a multitasking person.. An All Rounder and i am proud of it! On top of all things... i thank god for giving me the chance to walk this world. To be where i am now and the person i have grown to be..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Rich.. :)
ReplyDelete