Pages

briefly about me...

My photo
I am very rough and tough but at the same time fragile and sensitive. I am very straight forward but sometimes i prefer to be reserved. I am very friendly but sometimes i just want to be alone. I am very bold but simple... i am very ambitious but always a daydreamer...i have many good friends and i trusted them all, for me friends are for keep. I am a big eater but there is a lot of edible things that i don’t eat. I am always on the go but sometimes i prefer sleeping, i am about to pursue with the highest level of education but there are still a lot of things that i need to learn... I’m very particular about things but not disciplined enough to do things accordingly. After all i am just a normal imperfect creation like the rest of us who needs to eat n sleep n do other things that other people do...I love cars.. Motorbikes, partying but i also enjoy cooking, sewing n gardening... i consider myself a multitasking person.. An All Rounder and i am proud of it! On top of all things... i thank god for giving me the chance to walk this world. To be where i am now and the person i have grown to be..

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Total bathroom remodelling vs minimal upgrade???

We decided to concentrate on a smaller area first. Since this house has only one bathroom we worked on this area after spending time scooping off the manure from the ceiling.. :)

The 1st thing we replaced was the door. From a rusty metal door into a folding plastic door. This plastic door cost around RM65, quite easy to install it, but we took the whole day figuring out which side goes where.. :)







We replaced the lightbulb to a better and new fluorescent bulb the whole bulb and casing cost around RM16.


A leveller is an essential surveying tool, to make sure everything is level.




The ceramic basin cost us around RM40, and the inlet pipe was around RM15, and we use 12" flexible hose from the inlet point to the pipe, and for the outlet, there is a standard measurement for bathroom basin; 32mm white UPVC pipe.

This hook comes together with the basin. Part of the accessories.
Flexible hose - normally found in cistern inlet or basin inlet
Installing flexible hose

Installing the tap

This is the outlet


Final outcome and do you notice an "L" pipe at the end of the outlet?
It is so that the water will flow directly into the drain..
Adding some accessories
Well fellas.. there are more to come.. i will share all the improvements including the costing.. :)  

4 comments:

  1. when you purchase a home, some of the most dated rooms in them are the bathrooms. They are also the ones that usually best reflect our own personal daily needs and tastes. The bathroom happens to be the room where the best professional craftsmanship is needed.




    bathroom remodeler in Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    professional home inspections & home inspections Orlando Kissimmee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again.

    Buy Vacant Land  in Brampton & Semi-Detached Homes in Brampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

    buy my house & sell house

    ReplyDelete