Pages

briefly about me...

My photo
I am very rough and tough but at the same time fragile and sensitive. I am very straight forward but sometimes i prefer to be reserved. I am very friendly but sometimes i just want to be alone. I am very bold but simple... i am very ambitious but always a daydreamer...i have many good friends and i trusted them all, for me friends are for keep. I am a big eater but there is a lot of edible things that i don’t eat. I am always on the go but sometimes i prefer sleeping, i am about to pursue with the highest level of education but there are still a lot of things that i need to learn... I’m very particular about things but not disciplined enough to do things accordingly. After all i am just a normal imperfect creation like the rest of us who needs to eat n sleep n do other things that other people do...I love cars.. Motorbikes, partying but i also enjoy cooking, sewing n gardening... i consider myself a multitasking person.. An All Rounder and i am proud of it! On top of all things... i thank god for giving me the chance to walk this world. To be where i am now and the person i have grown to be..

Friday, January 14, 2011

Mistakes that could never be undo..

Everybody are now estatic when it comes to house renovation. Renovating houses could cost people a lot of headache if done without proper planning. Renovating a house is the next major investment after putting up the downpayment to secure the house itself. In recent days, some banks even offer loans for house renovation. It is a blooming industry and the happiest people of all is of course the contractors..

I am taking this opportunity to share with people what i've gone through my point of view as a house owner, end user and even a contractor myself.

Before considering of any renovation, you must always have a clear picture of what you need. Not what you want. You could want everything, the sky is the limit, but it is actually your budget that will determined what you will have at the end. So 1st of all set aside a practical amount every month into your house reno piggy bank, or special envelope or a secret treasure chest. When the time really come, you wouldnt have to rob a bank to get the money. House renovation is normally settled in cash term. You are lucky enough if the contractor accept credit term but it is not good for your future financial planning. Trust me.. i know better..

No comments:

Post a Comment